01. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4:
"I'll draw water for your camels too, until they have finished drinking."
02. Stretch your arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
Pillows, glasses, phone, and my set of Haruhi figurines.
03. What was the last thing you watched on tv?
04. Without looking, guess what time it is?
05. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
06. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Theres music playing in some distant corner of my house. The ceiling fan slow ticks away. From the kitchen an area fan also blows. My dad opens the sliding glass door to go outside.
07. When did you last go outside. What were you doing?
Just a couple minutes ago. We filled up an inflatable kiddie pool and splashed around.
08. Before you started this survey, what were you looking at?
Checking AnimeSuki for new episodes of my current anime series.
09. What are you wearing?
Jean shorts, thats all. Glasses.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes. I was playing World Of Warcraft with Katlyn Huff.
11. When did you last laugh?
I remember laughing this morning at a joke about Mogget, but I've probably laughted since then, either at the park or while we were outside just now.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
A painting of a street in New York City, and my wall scrolls: 3 from Final Fantasy 8, 2 From .hack//SIGN, 2 from Gunslinger Girl, 2 from Lucky Star, 2 from Haruhi, 1 from Moon Phase, and 1 from Bleach. Also some strange painting of a bunny that my parents hung.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I was flipping through some pics on my computer of girls with their arms all cut up. Kinda weird by some peoples definitions.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I think I like it.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Actual movie? Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My own place for starters. Somewhere big enough that I could make all the noise I wanted and finally get some stuff straightened out. After that, well, what makes people happy.
17. Tell me something that I didn't know about you?
You're my LiveJournal, theres nothing you don't know.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
(Juiz..) Um.. I'd have to give it some thought, because ultimatally I want people thinking on a deep, meaningful way and connecting to each other in the same fashion, but thats not just something you could make happen, and even if it was, so much would be lost in the happening of it that it just wouldnt be worth it. The coming to that state is almsot more important than the state itself. Hence, I'd have to come up with something different. Spaceflight would be cool, but that seems sortof anticlimatic. Basically, I don't know, and I don't have time to think about it now, but I will think about it. Something along the lines of an intrinsic change to Government, Media, Motivation, and Abuse.
19. Do you like to dance?
I've never learned and I missed the few key oppertunities I've had to do it, but yes, I love to dance.
20. George Bush:
He was President, he was.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
What He says to me now.
25. Tag four people who must also do this in THEIR journal: